Quantcast
Channel: Leicester Mercury Latest Stories Feed
Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 9894

Kitchen fire put out by firefighters

0
0
An unattended pan burst into flames causing damage to a city home today. The fire was reported at 11.15am and crews from Leicester's Central Fire and Rescue Station arrived at a home in Knighton Church Road, Knighton, to find the fire well alight. Two firefighters entered the kitchen in breathing masks to put the fire out. The fire caused damage to the kitchen. No one was hurt in the incident.

Kitchen fire put out by firefighters


Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 9894

Latest Images

Trending Articles





Latest Images