Quantcast
Channel: Leicester Mercury Latest Stories Feed
Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 9894

Chip pan fire casualty treated in hospital

0
0
One person was taken to hospital and treated for smoke inhalation after a chip pan caught fire. Emergency services, including an ambulance crew and firefighters from the city's central station, attended the incident in Victoria Park Road, Leicester, this morning. Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service said the alarm was raised at about 9am. A spokeswoman said an overheated chip pan had ignited in the kitchen of the property. She said: "All occupants were accounted for on arrival but one person was treated on the scene for smoke inhalation. "They were then taken by ambulance to Leicester Royal Infirmary for a further check up." No-one else was hurt in the incident. No details of the extent of the damage to the property are currently available.

Chip pan fire casualty treated in hospital


Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 9894

Latest Images

Trending Articles





Latest Images