Quantcast
Channel: Leicester Mercury Latest Stories Feed
Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 9894

Fire at a house in Northfields, Leicester

0
0
Firefighters tackled a blaze at a house in Leicester this morning. Crews were called out at 2.58am to the property in Culham Avenue, Northfields. The fire service said the blaze was caused by carelessly discarded smoking materials. Everyone in the building was out on the street by the time the fire crews arrived. No-one was hurt in the incident. The lounge of the property was damaged by fire and smoke.

Fire at a house in Northfields, Leicester


Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 9894

Latest Images

Trending Articles





Latest Images