Quantcast
Channel: Leicester Mercury Latest Stories Feed
Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 9894

Two people rescued after a house fire in Sidney Road, Leicester

0
0
Two people were rescued from their home after a fire broke out in their kitchen.
The blaze at the house in Sidney Road, Knighton, Leicester, started at around 2.30am this morning.
A spokesman for the fire service said: "We kept the caller on the line, reassuring them and giving them fire survival advice until the arrival of the crews."
Two crews from central and one from Wigston station rescued the two people who were taken to Leicester Royal Infirmary by ambulance.
It is believed the cause of the fire was a bag of tea towels which ignited.

Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 9894

Latest Images

Trending Articles





Latest Images